Well don't like the sound of this .

• Well if true, this is kinda of frustrating - -disappointing . as a matter of fact I hate it.

Sounds like phase II of our reno isn’t happening for some time. Gonna make the stadium look incomplete. - -East stands just gonna remain like they are for God knows how long - -THAT is very frustrating Then Fitz on his podcast running his mouth like always. - I think a lot of his BS is paranoia , afraid we are gaining on them talent wise and sure the hell don’t want us to have a better Stadium.- -just gonna look incomplete.

Sure wish we knew who pissed Anschutz off so dam bad as to where he stopped donations and only Donating to COLORADO for GOD’S sake now- what the hell ? -sure could use his donations on the stadium for sure.–just makes me cringe a bit. - -I know some of the investors in the project are kinda hesitant right now for like hotels and such–costs - -but dam would love to see this as a completed project.- – Ok let me step down off my bitch pedestal now lol

• I wouldn’t panic yet. The major driver of phase 2 (suite demand) isn’t even totally known yet so we don’t even have a final design. I’ve heard there’s strong demand for suites and such on the west side so there’s optimism for demand on the east side. Same story for season tickets. If demand is there they can finalize capacity, a design, and move forward.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in Well don't like the sound of this .:

I wouldn’t panic yet. The major driver of phase 2 (suite demand) isn’t even totally known yet so we don’t even have a final design. I’ve heard there’s strong demand for suites and such on the west side so there’s optimism for demand on the east side. Same story for season tickets. If demand is there they can finalize capacity, a design, and move forward.

I sure hope so - -we need this in the worst way