Ladies on a roll at right time

• Ladies with another HUGE win today – Finishing their regular Big 12 Season at 18-11, think they made their way into the tourney with this win today. - -The Ladies have won 8 of their last 9 games today our Ladies beating # 20 in the Nation and regular Season Big 12 champs Oklahoma. - Only Oklahoma’s 3rd loss in the Conference now 15-3–now 21-8 overall.

S’Mya Nichols our 5 * freshman --scored a career high 29 points - -& Holly Kersgieter scoring 26. - Ladies playing very well. - -Third toughest schedule this year and our 3rd top 25 win. - Way to go ladies - -ROCK CHALK

• I watched the 2nd half, have watched them play a few games. They’re fun to watch. Saw them beat ksu! Either they have improved a lot or played really bad to start off. Impressed by some sweet moves.

• The ladies will go further than the men in both tournaments. At least we have something to watch to thinking positively

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Ladies on a roll at right time:

I watched the 2nd half, have watched them play a few games. They’re fun to watch. Saw them beat ksu! Either they have improved a lot or played really bad to start off. Impressed by some sweet moves.

They was kind of shaky early BUT like said they have the 3r hardest schedule in the Nation. - -they played U Conn - -there was another high profile they played early, got off to a rough start in Conference, but have beaten K ? State - -Baylor - -and Oklahoma really coming around at the right time. they playing like they was predicted to play when the Season started

• Our Ladies to play well winning their game in the Big 12 post Season tourney against BYU. Only led 35-33 at the half but very strong 2nd half outscoring BYU 42-20- -winning the game 77-53.

That puts us at 19-11 , but playing much better here in the tail end of the Season and projected as a 9 seed in the Womens NCAA. Announcers saying this win tonight was the FIRST win for any of these KU players to experience a win in the Big 12 tourney. Frankin led the way with 20 points & all 5 starters were double digit scoring.-- Got 4 our starters averaging double digits on the year.

Tough one tomorrow we got Texas- -took it to us pretty good 1st time, but we are playing much better now. -Great game Ladies - - -ROCK CHALK , LET’S DO THIS

• I watched, they’re really good. Have some nice moves.

• @Crimsonorblue22 said in Ladies on a roll at right time:

I watched, they’re really good. Have some nice moves.

YES, first win in Big 12 tourney for any of these ladies - -posted another thread on the tourney, playing well, and projected as a 9 seed