Well friends got to say , not a good day time for me

• Very long night. Didn’t get to bet till 2-- 2:15 this morning , had a horrible day yesterday - - -AGAIN. - -My Niece that lives across the street from here in Topeka has – Run away again - --her fourth time, and this time I think she has succeeded. - -Her dad works 2nd shift 3:00 p.m - -till 11:00 - -trying to make inn’s meat so he can support her and pay his bills She I guess had mentioned to kids at Schoo she was running away this morning - she just turned 14. -somebody contacted her mom and told her what she had said, so she came over and was going to take her to her place , BUT my niece wormed her way out - -saying she wanted to stay home and promised she would be there when her dad got home. - The mom told her dd she wanted to stay home so he said ok as long as she was gonna be there when he got home

Well the mom was there at about 9:00 last night - -dad didn’t get home till about 11:10 -so guess what? somewhere between those times she took off. - -he bed sheets were made up like she was in bed & he found her house key , so we both said well that tells me she is not planning on coming back, She has now been gone almost a day - - -no clue where to begin to look. – Police came out took report I’m just sick, she had to go out the back door and jump the back fence Front Porch light was out and it’s never out - -feel like it’s my fault and of course they said there was no way I could of ever known. I just don’t understand it. I’m /we are afraid hell she could be in KC - -Oklahoma by now – we think she ran away with anothr friend ( Girl ) -it’s the neighbor girl that loves like 3 houses down - -she is 20 but the mentality of a 14 yr old her mom says. - She took off yesterday morning - -w think they had this planned. My niece had got into her dad’s dresser looking for money w know that for sure—I’m just sick Thanks for listening guys

• Sorry to hear this! Hope she is found safe!

• @patoh3 said in Well friends got to say , not a good day time for me:

Sorry to hear this! Hope she is found safe!

Thank you ny friend greatly appreciated. -It just hit National on missing endangered children so hopefully, someone has seen her. - -As you know the longer this goes - - - the chances go down, that’s why they say the first 24-48 hours critical