oh NO - -NCAA Basketball tourney expansion. Say it isn't so

• Welp they looking to screw things up. - -According to Ross Dellinger - The Big 12 & ACC pushing for expansion, saying they make the most money in the Torney and they want a bigger piece of the pie.

Just like the BIG & SEC in football-- the BIG 12 & ACC are behind this - – Yormork pushing for expansion calling it a Business equation , adding more teams would be taking more teams from like the NIT that didn’t get invited and yet would eliminate some of the smaller schools their chance . Dellinger say this is an evitable expansion - – expansion means more access for at large bids.

They say the question is - -how many people would continue to watch as the Tourney gets even more watered down ? - this might be one of the first WRONG moves Yormork is pushing for , again it’s the Big 12 & the ACC pushing for expansion , no numbers of how many have been thrown out- - some mention 72 teams- -not a good situation

• It’s so dumb. Yormark’s only goal is to get as much revenue as possible, product be damned. I got a kick out of his comment about people just want to see the best teams. Bruh nobody cares if a bubble team from the Big 12 gets in.

• @FarmerJayhawk said in oh NO - -NCAA Basketball tourney expansion. Say it isn't so:

It’s so dumb. Yormark’s only goal is to get as much revenue as possible, product be damned. I got a kick out of his comment about people just want to see the best teams. Bruh nobody cares if a bubble team from the Big 12 gets in.

Agree , I mean Brett has done some really good things, like being aggressive in the football expansion and making the Big 12 more stable for now in that aspect. But this - - - -this is a wrong idea. Like I have seen from many comments - -if it’s not broke then don’t mess with it - -It’s going to be so watered down , but many are saying it’s inevitable - -Bull is what I say - -just wrong

• No reason to expand the tournament 68 teams is plenty. Don’t believe a see higher than 8 has ever won it or a team without a at large bid. If you are on the bubble chances of you going home first game is high.

• I read they haven’t even gotten to the point yet of how many more teams they would ad - you add more you just water the dam thing down so much – yet sure sounds like it’s coming

• @jayballer67 One of the first wrong moves? Isn’t he pushing for a Las Vegas Big 12 tournament?

• @wissox said in oh NO - -NCAA Basketball tourney expansion. Say it isn't so:

@jayballer67 One of the first wrong moves? Isn’t he pushing for a Las Vegas Big 12 tournament?

He is a fool if so. We’ve seen what happens to attendance if you move it out of KC.

• @wissox said in oh NO - -NCAA Basketball tourney expansion. Say it isn't so:

@jayballer67 One of the first wrong moves? Isn’t he pushing for a Las Vegas Big 12 tournament?

No, I don’t think he is. - - I think if I remember right, it’s the new schools that are coming in next year that would like to see the tourney move to Vegas. - -Arizona- -Arizona St - -Colorado - -& Utah were the one’s pushing for that, but Brett loves it right where it’s at - -could be wrong, have been before but I think Brett doesn’t want to move the tourney.