KU Buckets
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Register
    • Login

    KU ROSTER 2026-27

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved KU Basketball / Other NCAAM
    738 Posts 38 Posters 170.6k Views 1 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • FarmerJayhawkF Offline
      FarmerJayhawk @BeddieKU23
      last edited by

      @BeddieKU23 said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

      If we are starting Kinney that's tough. He's got a lot to prove.

      I'd like to see this combo

      Blyden
      White
      Stokes
      Dawes
      Mbiya

      Kohl, Kinney, Reeves, Parker, Adkins. An intriguing mix of depth. On paper its much better then we've had.

      This is the way. Kinney has been inconsistent so far and that’s not how to get on Bill’s good side.

      B 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • M Offline
        MN Hawk
        last edited by

        I’m intrigued to see how Tre and Tyran interact. Will it be a competition for the limelight, or a mentoring relationship? On a team basis, Tre brings some outside shooting and tough defense that were recognized shortfalls for the team, but I also worry if he’ll disrupt the chemistry that was already building. Self is going to have to do a masterful coaching job to get this team up to their potential. I hope that job includes expanding the late season roster to 9 or 10 guys rather than the 7 we’ve seen of late.

        rockchalkjayhawkR approxinfinityA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
        • rockchalkjayhawkR Online
          rockchalkjayhawk @MN Hawk
          last edited by

          @MN-Hawk said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

          I’m intrigued to see how Tre and Tyran interact. Will it be a competition for the limelight, or a mentoring relationship? On a team basis, Tre brings some outside shooting and tough defense that were recognized shortfalls for the team, but I also worry if he’ll disrupt the chemistry that was already building. Self is going to have to do a masterful coaching job to get this team up to their potential. I hope that job includes expanding the late season roster to 9 or 10 guys rather than the 7 we’ve seen of late.

          💯

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • B Offline
            BeddieKU23 @FarmerJayhawk
            last edited by

            @FarmerJayhawk

            Yeah and I think that's a big part of why they would love to have Melvin back.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • JAYHAWKFAN214J Online
              JAYHAWKFAN214
              last edited by

              Right to work
              https://x.com/KUHoops/status/2103970257761185907

              ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • approxinfinityA Offline
                approxinfinity @MN Hawk
                last edited by

                @MN-Hawk I think this past season is proof that Tre can share the spotlight and is a good teammate. The DP circus was not easy to navigate and I attribute a lot of the inconsistency the rest of the team experienced to that roller coaster. I think Tre goes as the team goes, I don’t expect him to be a leader but I expect him to be a solid professional. So whatever positive formula we had cooking before his re-addition, I’m chalking one more in the “dudes” column. Big win, imo. Hope Tyran is consistent so we can build, grow, gel. That is crucial.

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 4
                • FarmerJayhawkF Offline
                  FarmerJayhawk
                  last edited by

                  Chatter is picking up on the Trey Kauffman-Renn front

                  rockchalkjayhawkR T W 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 4
                  • rockchalkjayhawkR Online
                    rockchalkjayhawk @FarmerJayhawk
                    last edited by

                    @FarmerJayhawk said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

                    Chatter is picking up on the Trey Kauffman-Renn front

                    Free-for-all!

                    May the best man (college hoops program) win.

                    This is why i don't believe any discussion about how KU has no money to spend...Trey No. 1 is back, Trey No. 2 in the grocery cart.

                    Does this guy play center or PF?

                    FarmerJayhawkF 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • FarmerJayhawkF Offline
                      FarmerJayhawk @rockchalkjayhawk
                      last edited by

                      @rockchalkjayhawk said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

                      @FarmerJayhawk said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

                      Chatter is picking up on the Trey Kauffman-Renn front

                      Free-for-all!

                      May the best man (college hoops program) win.

                      This is why i don't believe any discussion about how KU has no money to spend...Trey No. 1 is back, Trey No. 2 in the grocery cart.

                      Does this guy play center or PF?

                      I’d wager a lot of these 5th year guys are taking decent discounts, as two way and exhibit 10 deals don’t pay all that much. Trey could play either, though likely more 5 here since Dawes is a better shooter.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • T Offline
                        TYOHawk @FarmerJayhawk
                        last edited by

                        @FarmerJayhawk said in KU ROSTER 2026-27:

                        Chatter is picking up on the Trey Kauffman-Renn front

                        Would be perfect

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • W Offline
                          wissox83 @FarmerJayhawk
                          last edited by

                          @FarmerJayhawk He'd be eligible this year? I assume yes.

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • First post
                            Last post