Other Games

• @jayballer73 Lol! True… And while many disagree with me I agree with Coach Self. The only people standing to gain anything from our scheduling Wichita State would be Wichita State.

• @Marco said in Other Games:

@jayballer73 Lol! True… And while many disagree with me I agree with Coach Self. The only people standing to gain anything from our scheduling Wichita State would be Wichita State.

FOR SURE we gain ZERO - - ZELCH - -NADA from playing those grab ass’s - -I would give Marsha my sweaty J - - - to make him happy they suck

• In a real thriller between two great teams KSuck is pounding UMKCISU.

• You know, I think we’re going to win it all, I really do. But regardless of outcome, this is one of my alltime favorite KU teams.

• Texas trying to keep out of the tournament today. Getting absolutely destroyed at home by 16-14 OK State.

• lol Penn St

• @jayballer73 said in Other Games:

@Texas-Hawk-10 said in Other Games:

@jayballer73 said in Other Games:

Well it’s already started concerning things for seedings in the NCAA tourney. - -All these teams that’s on the bubble , just getting quite a bit smaller for a chance to make it. - -Was reading results from some of the Conference tourneys and so many lower seeded teams knocking off higher seeds in their Conference Tourney. These are leagues that unless you win your Tourney , you not making the NCAA. - - So that’s going to take a spot away from other bubble teams. - -going to be crazy.

There’s only one conference tournament game that affects the bubble today and that’s the Mountain West title game with Utah St. being on the bubble. Northern Iowa is the only bubble team in conference tournament so far that has lost.

The only other team playing in a conference tournament game today that’ll be affected by a loss is ETSU. ETSU in the SoCon is a potential bubble team that could lose so that’s a tournament with keeping an eye on. Furman is more than capable of knocking the Bucs off and making ETSU sweat it out.

The Pac 12 and AAC both have multiple regular season games this weekend that will have a big impact on the bubble. In the P12, USC and UCLA play each other and UCLA would clinch at least a share of the P12 title with a win and Stanford plays at Oregon in a game that could move the Cardinal off the bubble. If UCLA and Stanford both lose, they would meet in the 2nd round of the P12 tournament in a game that could have big NCAA tournament implications.

Tomorrow in the American, Tulsa plays at WSU in a game Tulsa could win the regular season title outright and Houston host Memphis in a game Memphis has to have to keep their tournament hopes alive.

bottom line there are some teams that’s on the bubble that’s not going to want to see any teams other then the predicted favorites to win. - if there is - -they are screwed.- -any upsets sure doesn’t help Wichita State and other teams such a that

Wichita St. needs a win today for any upset to be relevant for their tournament hopes. If they don’t win today at home against Tulsa, they will be flat out off the bubble regardless of what anyone else does this weekend or in their conference tournaments and they will have to win the AAC tournament to get the automatic bid. You can’t claim a win against Oklahoma as your best win and get an at large bid.

I could give a dm if they need an upset or not - - they suck

You’re the one who specifically mentioned WSU as not wanting to see bid stealers win. All I said was they needed to beat Tulsa for any of those potential upsets to be relevant for WSU since a loss to Tulsa pretty well knocks them off the bubble and into the have to win their tournament to get in group.

• @KirkIsMyHinrich said in Other Games:

lol Penn St

Really bad. They collapsed at home against Michigan st too.

Not a tournament team imo

• K really working the zebras after having less than half the fouls as Carolina. Typical.

• Big game for bubble teams on CBS with Utah State up 4 on SDSU. This is a one team league if SDSU pulls it off. I’d not a bubble team gets bounced.

• @kjayhawks said in Other Games:

Big game for bubble teams on CBS with Utah State up 4 on SDSU. This is a one team league if SDSU pulls it off. I’d not a bubble team gets bounced.

USU is a bubble team so a loss doesn’t destroy their hopes. An SDSU loss probably knocks SDSU off the 1 line and probably bumps Dayton up to a 1 seed

• @Texas-Hawk-10 a loss doesn’t knock them out or really move them down. But just about every source has them as the 2 or 3 team out currently

@Texas-Hawk-10 a loss doesn’t knock them out or really move them down. But just about source has them as the 2 or 3 team out currently

Looks to be a non issue now with shot Merrill just nailed to put USU up 3 with 2.5 seconds left.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 that was a shot! I enjoy watching these smaller conference title games almost as much as the real deal. Utah State as a 9 or 10 is a tough out. They guard and can shoot it.

• This is not what other bubble teams want to see with USU shrinking the bubble by 1.

Damn! That shot by Flynn was in and out to try and tie the game

• @Texas-Hawk-10 that was good ending to start the official madness season!!

• The door is open for Dayton and FSU to get the 1 seed in the East. I don’t think SDSU would mind being the two in the West though since that regional is just up the highway in LA this year.

Texas definitely shot themselves in the foot big time today and OU appears to be doing the same thing at TCU as well as they are down 10 with about 6 minutes left. B12 might be playing its way into being a 4 team league instead of 6.

UCLA also didn’t do themselves any favors today dropping a game against USC that could’ve given UCLA at least a share of the PAC12 title. UCLA probably has to reach the P12 title game now to make the NCAA Tournament.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 I agree, I’ll add this OKSt all the sudden could be dangerous. They have won 6 of 8 and gave KU and WV a game early. They also got completely robbed in Waco by the zebras.

• Oklahoma not doing themselves any favor at this point either down 11 to TCU with 4 to play. B12 is gonna mess around and only 4 teams in.

• South Carolina played themselves completely off the bubble today with an absolutely horrible loss to Vanderbilt today.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 if more bubble teams keep losing, the door will be open still lol.

@Texas-Hawk-10 if more bubble teams keep losing, the door will be open still lol.

South Carolina was already on the wrong side of the bubble going into today. They were in the second 4 out group already and Vandy is the last place team in the SEC. That was a bubble bursting loss today.

• Periodic reminder dook is a trash school with trash people

• Wow. Sooners down by 20 and come back to beat TCU at their place with a buzzer-beater.

That oughta clinch a bid for them.

• @Texas-Hawk-10 said in Other Games:

Well it’s already started concerning things for seedings in the NCAA tourney. - -All these teams that’s on the bubble , just getting quite a bit smaller for a chance to make it. - -Was reading results from some of the Conference tourneys and so many lower seeded teams knocking off higher seeds in their Conference Tourney. These are leagues that unless you win your Tourney , you not making the NCAA. - - So that’s going to take a spot away from other bubble teams. - -going to be crazy.

There’s only one conference tournament game that affects the bubble today and that’s the Mountain West title game with Utah St. being on the bubble. Northern Iowa is the only bubble team in conference tournament so far that has lost.

The only other team playing in a conference tournament game today that’ll be affected by a loss is ETSU. ETSU in the SoCon is a potential bubble team that could lose so that’s a tournament with keeping an eye on. Furman is more than capable of knocking the Bucs off and making ETSU sweat it out.

The Pac 12 and AAC both have multiple regular season games this weekend that will have a big impact on the bubble. In the P12, USC and UCLA play each other and UCLA would clinch at least a share of the P12 title with a win and Stanford plays at Oregon in a game that could move the Cardinal off the bubble. If UCLA and Stanford both lose, they would meet in the 2nd round of the P12 tournament in a game that could have big NCAA tournament implications.

Tomorrow in the American, Tulsa plays at WSU in a game Tulsa could win the regular season title outright and Houston host Memphis in a game Memphis has to have to keep their tournament hopes alive.

bottom line there are some teams that’s on the bubble that’s not going to want to see any teams other then the predicted favorites to win. - if there is - -they are screwed.- -any upsets sure doesn’t help Wichita State and other teams such a that

Wichita St. needs a win today for any upset to be relevant for their tournament hopes. If they don’t win today at home against Tulsa, they will be flat out off the bubble regardless of what anyone else does this weekend or in their conference tournaments and they will have to win the AAC tournament to get the automatic bid. You can’t claim a win against Oklahoma as your best win and get an at large bid.

I could give a dm if they need an upset or not - - they suck

You’re the one who specifically mentioned WSU as not wanting to see bid stealers win. All I said was they needed to beat Tulsa for any of those potential upsets to be relevant for WSU since a loss to Tulsa pretty well knocks them off the bubble and into the have to win their tournament to get in group.

look I’m not here to have another debate go back and forth with you. WICHITA STATE SUCKS you understand that I understand that. Not gonna ruin my day by been to good of a day time to let it go make more out of it then what it is. So with that being said I’m done about Wichita State for now ok - is that ok?

I’m getting ready to go out and celebrate another Big 12 Championship with my friends so anyways let’s just agree to look forward to the tournament with the boys