just curious

• Hey guys ya I know we are right square in the middle of our NCAA basketball run BUT wondering why we have heard doodlie squat on our Spring football? - -The last article they I seen put out was titled like let the competition begin. Since then nothing, kind of curious as to how things are progressing.

Pretty sad the Lawrence Journal world Rag, has said nothing about spring practice BUT YET have reporters place articles about how nothing has been settled on the 16 yr old rape or nothing new has come up, just on going, but yet they feel the need to place a story about it - - -AGAIN in the paper, they catching hell about it for sure. Thing is I could understand it if there was something new, but to rerun the same thing – old news when you could be filling us on news stories - -like our football team and how things are going - -kind almost puts some did-respect to the football team, just like total lack of interest that’s really sweet, I call BS on that… - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @jayballer54 it’s march

• @Ralph AND? - - -AND? - -is there or is there not spring football practices going on? yes or no? I tell you what I would MUCH rather be reading about the progress of our football team how things are shaping up then have some idiot Lawrence journal world reporter running another story where there is NOTHING NEW to report on this story. - -Like so many said they are just trying to re-hash - -re kindle old news.

Now maybe unlike you there ARE some to do care about ALL the university’s sports, that’s called being a fan. - -" IT’S MARCH " - - REALLY SERIOUSLY? that’s the best you got for a rag of a newspaper re-running something that nothing new to report? mercy, mercy, I happen to support all programs not just winning, and that’s exactly the way your response comes across to me as WHO CARES about KU football. So if that’s the case then I say I CARE and I tell ya what I’m a hell of a lot more interested in our up and coming football program them some dusty as the reporter so proudly pointed out 3 month old case with no new to report - - -So why fricken re -run it? - -Most people fully get it - -if there is something new, then write the story - -if not why waste readers time with trival BS. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• EASY!

• @jayballer54 another fan boy post. I’m the #1 fan nobody’s a bigger fan than me. I support everything KU. How many times are you gona do this? Everyone knows your the KU SUPERFAN in all sports you’ve said it over and over.

I can give you a football update: It’s March they had a couple of practices nothing earth shattering has happened, nothing to report.

BTW I only have a GED can you tell me what (ya) means in this sentence

LOL, OMG don’t do that - -that’s not good, but ya I know what ya mean lol. - - -ROCK CHALK AL DAY LONG BABY

• @Ralph Well ya it shows your GED is shining lmao – OH for your GED - -that is laughing my ass of -that to much ?- -you just rest you’ll be all right. - -Another fan by post? lol ( laughing out loud) smh ( shaking my head) please keep up how many times am I gonna do this? - -I’ll do it until you get it that’s how long. - -Actually looking for an update from somebody that actually knows something -We could keep going back and forth all day long if you want, but ummm na, na is same as no sorry. I forgot your GED.

I do know this - I’m pretty fricken tired of your smart ass responses every time I post - -so easy solution - -just don’t respond , think you can handle that? Take your time - -I’ll wait. Cause I’m rally sure you’ll have something razor sharp to come back with. - - I’m done - -oh ya - - ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY. - to much for ya? - -sorry umm then again maybe not

• @jayballer54 be nice!

• @jayballer54

Just to help you out a little.

Ya / Yeah

Ya: -  definition, you: Give me a hand, will ya?

Yeah: - informal for yes: Yeah, I agree with you. Not  (ya I agree with you.)

Damn, Dam, Damb

-damn: - used to show that you are angry or annoyed at a person, thing, or situation. -Dam: - A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.

-Damb: - Dingo Ate My Baby

Dumb, Dum

-Dumb: - inability to speak / dumb struck / stupid, or various other meanings depending on how you use it.

-Dum: internet slang for “Do You Masterbate”   that’s kinda personal.

Ummm I’m so dum I can’t spell the word dumb

Na, Nah, Naw

• Na:  Narcotics Anonymous

-Nah:  No

-Naw:  Internet slang for no

• The end

• @Ralph did not know that about the dingo! Thx!😳

• @Crimsonorblue22 I can and I am, but I’m not going to let someone talk like that and be like that with me no matter what anyone says you or anybody else. - I know what your saying and mean and usually I try but there are times just like I’ve been so kindly reminded that some of you are getting tired worn out - -so am I, I have no beef with most and try not with anyone but when some constantly come across on every dam post I post they always have some smart a - - comment with me on it, think their slick - -ain’t happening sorry. If that sounds like being an a- - then so be it. - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG BABY

• @Ralph Ahhhh that’s so special showing your GED intelligence is it appreciated - - - -NA Narcotics – lmao maybe maybe not, you brought it up - -so run with it - -lmao - - -ROCK CHALK ALL DAY LONG - - -" DONE "

• This isn’t going anywhere good.