BACK TO WATCHING 6 KU GAMES IN A BAR.

• I opened my Time-Warner Spectrum bill last night when I got home and found out that the monthly rate was increased by $75.00. I called Time-Warner and asked, “What’sup?” They said yes we have a new price increase. DTV will be at my house tomorrow. Thanks, Zenger! I can make two beers and onion rings last a whole game.

• @wrwlumpy

We cut our cable completely 2 years ago. Last year we added this thing called Sling TV (based off the internet and using our wifi) and now pay $7 to get ESPN and ESPN2 (along with other stuff) which has all the big KU games. This year, most KU games have been on it. You might check it out.

• @wrwlumpy

Cable companies are shooting themselves on their collective foot. Increasing fees is driving customers to non cable options and soon they will be selling mostly internet access. My son has cut cable completely and gets only super fast internet and he assures me that he can get most anything without cable.

Consolidated Communications is still a reasonable option in my area although their support is not nearly as good as it used to be when it was Everest or even Sure-West. The KU TV deal has certainly been a disaster in my area and most KU fans I know truly hate Zenger…I do too, of course.